Take me back to the good old days when we had the best music. Those songs that got our hearts pumping and our feet dancing..
Here are 29 songs I stole off my middle school playlist:
1. Low-Flo Rida feat. T-pain
Lets admit it, after listening to this song 54395 times, you were begging your mom to buy you some apple-bottom jeans and boots with fur.
2. Party in the usa- Miley Cyrus
You know you wanted to party with her just like I did… No? Oh I was the only one? Oh..okay.
3. Sk8er Boi – Avril Lavigne
I think it is safe to say we all went through that stage…Black eye-liner, skate boards…You get it.
4. Poker Face – Lady Gaga
Poker Face…Never been my strong suite *Wink* *Wink* 😉
5. Tik-Tok – Ke$ha
Tik tok, the party never stops, oh-ooh-oohh-ohhhhh
6. OMG – Usher (feat. will.i.am)
I blame this song for my excessive use of “omg” to this day. Oh-o-o-o-o-o-o oh my gawwwd.
7. Leavin’ – Jesse McCartney
Dear God he is beautiful…where did he go?
8. Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy & Sammie
So you know the list of boys you kissed back in the day…If this was real life it would be TRIPLE!
9. Ridin’ Solo by Jason Derulo
The ultimate OG of break of songs!!!
10. Sexy can i- Ray J feat. Yung Berg
Sexy can I, um yes..anything you want, yes. The answer is yes.
11. Kiss Kiss- Chris Brown feat. T-pain
Those dance moves…we allll tried them and failed miserably.
12. Bed Rock- Young Money feat Llyod
Lets admit it.. we probably shouldn’t have been singing about making our bed rocks.. unless we were talking about pillow fights.
13. Boyfriend- Big Time Rush feat. Snoop Dog
When the boyest of boy bands teams up with snoop D O DOUBLE G
14. Check Yes Juliet- We the kings
CHECK YES JULIET ARE YOU WITH ME…. I lost my voice to that song more times than I’d like to admit.
15. Gives you hell- The All American Rejects
This song didn’t give our worst enemies hell like we wanted but it sure did feel good to sing it at the top of our lungs.
Ah, dreaming of drowning myself into my boyfriends t-shirt…
17. Too Little, Too Late- JoJo
This was my first sassy girl power song and I swear.
18. Lollipop- Lil Wayne feat.Static Major
We had no idea what bad things we were singing about and I think we were exposed to things we shouldn’t have been….but it doesn’t even matter.
19. Tie me down- New boyz feat. Ray J
When I tried getting my 13 year old boyfriend to tie me down…. I MEAN LIKE… BE IN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP! NOT LIKE…. SEXUALLY OMG.
20. Got your back- T.I feat. Keri Hilson
The song I made all my boyfriend’s listen too, gotta make sure I had a love like that
21. Womanizer- Britney Spears
“Superstar where you from how’s it going…” I know what you are babbayyy yasssss
22. Baby- Justin Bieber
You either hated this song with a passion or you enjoyed it like hell..
23. Buy you a drank- T.pain feat. Yung Joc
We allll snapped our fingers all by ourselves. “Tpain can buy me a drank even though i’m only 15.. uh yeah.”
24. DONTTRUSTME- 3OH!3
This band was so weird…but in a good way ya know?
25. Fire Burning-Sean Kingston
SOMEBODY CALL 9-1-1. The anthem of awkward middle school dances everywhere.
26. Please dont go- Mike Posner
His voice just hits right through you.. I won’t leave you baby…don’t you worry.
27. With you- Chris Brown
This was before Chris Brown was known as a woman beater and when all he had to do was smile and your heart sank.
28. Drop it low- Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown
The song we used to actually drop it low too… heeey now
29. Heartless by Kanye West
One of the like 3 songs of Kanyes that I will actually listen to is this one… While you’re listening to it you almost forget he is a huge asshole.
If you know all the lyrics from these songs, then we should be BFF’s. And we need to have the ultimate jam session together.
90’S BABIES STICK TOGETHER.