Soulmates don’t always come into our life when you expect it. You know those nights you spent out with your girls, scoping out every guy who walks through the door. No, that’s not how you’re going to meet your prince charming.
It’s going to be when you least expect it. The day after you have a complete and total meltdown, the day after you’ve completely given up on love and decide to adopt four cats. That’s when he’ll walk into your life and sweep you off your feet.
There is no such thing as a perfect guy, but there is someone perfect for you and when you find him, you’ll just know.
1. He’s always are on your team, your biggest fan, your biggest supporter. He wants you to chase your dreams and if you strike out he’ll be there to pick you up and dust you off. But most importantly he will always have your back.
2. He is your best friend. When something happens, whether good or bad, he’s the first person you want to share the news with. Being with them doesn’t seem like a chore it just comes effortlessly and natural. You can be your complete self with him without worrying about what he thinks of you.
3. You trust him with everything that you are, you don’t worry what he is going to do when he is out. You know how much you both love each other and wouldn’t do anything to ruin that.
4. No matter what the struggle is you don’t think about breaking up– only how you will work it out together. You’re able to communicate effortlessly that losing one another is never an option.
5. He helps you be a better you, he helps motivate you to live each day a little better. You also want to be the best for yourself and for him because you feel and know he deserves the best.
6. He doesn’t make you feel small and put you down. He wants to build you up not tear you apart. He helps give you constructive criticism that will benefit you and the relationship.
7. He knows how amazing he is and won’t let you feel otherwise. He doesn’t need to lose you to know what he had. He knows how special you are and will always strive to treat you that way.
8. When he smiles you will melt feeling every ounce of happiness he feels. You won’t ever want him to stop smiling because it’s so beautiful.
9. He will respect you even if it is an opinion he doesn’t agree with. He will respect how you are feeling in a situation. He just wants you to be happy.
10. And last but not least you’re both ready to give that commitment to each other. You want to be loyal to them and faithful. You wouldn’t do anything to hurt them intentionally. And you both are ready to love and give your all to each other for the rest of your life.
For more like this, check out our Facebook Page!