As I’m sure most employees can agree, the work week always seems to drag on just a little too long…or a lot too long. Even if you love your job, the 9 to 5 routine gets to be exhausting and only survivable if there’s something to look forward to. For me, a little retail therapy works wonders and motivation can arrive in the smallest of Amazon Prime packages. That being said, here are just a few inexpensive products I find to be excellent ways to treat yo’ self throughout the week.
*Tbh, we may receive a small portion of the sales made on this page which we will probably use to buy the products on this page.
16. This adorable surprise panda mug that’s sure to brighten up every morning.
The only good thing about an empty cup of coffee.
Get it on Amazon for $10.20
15. A book about casual drinking that will convince you to indulge in a few happy hours.
Or a few glasses of wine on your couch.
Get it on Amazon for $11.45
14. This bubble tea sleeping pack that’ll give your skin a healthy new glow.
Plus, the packaging is too adorable. Just make sure your bf doesn’t try to eat it.
Get it on Amazon for $10.65 (44% off)
13. A new set of utterly fabulous makeup brushes.
Get it on Amazon for $6.99
12. This rose gold notebook set that’ll get you excited about taking notes in that painful 8 am meeting.
Or just making doodles.
Get it on Amazon for $12.95
11. One of these cute little cable biters that’ll never fail to make you smile.
Maybe you just need one of each to be safe.
Get it on Urban Outfitters for $6.00
10. This string of metal photo clips so you can finally display all of your favorite Polaroids.
Get it on Urban Outfitters for $14.00
9. A water bottle and sleeve that has a pocket for your phone and keys.
Who knows, this might just inspire you to hit the gym this week.
Get it on Uncommon Goods for $13.98
8. This unicorn pen and holder set that will make all of your writing feel magical.
And the best part is no one in your office can steal your pen.
Get it on ModCloth for $10.00