People have been asking you if you’re okay for your whole life. It’s getting old.
Who knew that you came straight out of the womb looking so dissatisfied? Stop worrying. It’s not a big issue. Many girls have to deal with this.
1. Your friends and family are always worried that you are having a bad day.
From the look on your face, you look miserable. You’re just living your life. If you were having a bad day, they would know it right away. At this point, the people close to you are simply used to it.
2. You constantly have to let people know that you’re FINE.
For the hundredth time, you have to tell people it’s straight up not a big deal and you’re feeling great. Please don’t ask again or you might actually freak out. You’re always fully ready to answer a bunch of questions about your current state of mind.
3. It’s hard to make new friends because people always assume from your face that you’re a be-yotch.
Well the answer is no, you’re actually a great friend if they gave you a chance or had the courage to talk to you. When others first see you, they see you as intimidating and hard to approach. Try to throw in a smile every so often.
4. Sometimes, you look like a grumpy cat.
You can’t help it. You’ve done everything you can to smile. It’s not your fault it’s so hard for you to look sincerely happy. You could be feeling amazing, and they would never know.
5. People assume you’re a judgmental person.
It becomes very frustrating. By the looks of it, you’re just going to stop convincing them because it’s not working. But, if you aren’t smiling people always assume something is wrong with you.
6. Your actual bitch face is frightening.
When you’re really upset, it will be even more obvious that you’re about to lose your cool. When people “think??? it’s your actual bitch face it’s even more confusing.
7. The disappointment you feel when people think it’s okay to say, “Wow, I thought you were a total bitch when I first saw you.???
Cue the constant overthinking about the fact that OTHER people could be feeling the same way. It’s such a struggle.
8. When you’re at an important meeting or date, and you have to be a lot more energetic to make up for your chronic bitch face.
It’s no fun at all to feel like you always have to worry about how you look in front of other people. You don’t want to offend them especially when it’s someone or something you care about.
9. The exhaustion you feel after faking a smile for a long time.
You’re just tired of people arrogantly thinking that you’re angry. They don’t know until they understand what’s going on in your life.
But at the end of the day, your face is beautiful. Don’t ever apologize for your so-called resting bitch face.
Never feel like you have to prove yourself to anyone. They are either going to love or hate you.
When it all comes down to it, you are still going to shine, so there’s no need to worry.
Your resting face can be whatever you want it to be.