Let’s admit it folks, we’ve all been there when a song by artist Adele comes on and you’ve sang like you’ve never sung before.
Your life has been forever changed.
- Adele’s music simply understands you. Some people just don’t get it.
- You’ve never felt more emotionally at peace when you’re listening to her powerful voice.
- Crying to her music is actually a new stress relieving mechanism. It should be a thing.
- There’s a reason why you can’t stop listening to her songs. They’re the best.
- It’s almost as if her lyrics are describing what’s going on in your head.
- If you’re ever going through a tough break up, crying and listening to Adele is much needed.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop listening. Her songs are always on repeat.
- Sometimes, life’s difficult and you need to let out a good cry…
- Adele’s always there for you at all times of the day or night.
- Every day you’re like “HELLOOOO from the otherrrrr side…”
- Whenever you’re having a difficult and long day, it’s always a good idea to listen to her lyrics.
- Her lyrics simply speak to your soul. Sometimes, it’s all you need to get through the day.
- Don’t forget to pour yourself a glass of wine when you’re listening to her songs.
- She’s one of the few artists you can listen to live and the tears will come streaming down your face.
- Her songs can make you miss your ex like you never missed him before.
- But they can also make you feel like the strong independent woman that you are.
- Blasting her songs and singing at the top of you lungs is completely necessary.
- All you really need to do is block his number, listen to Adele and cry.
- Go ahead and fire that therapist because once you’ve had her songs on replay for 4 hours, you’re fine.
- But you keep listening because it’s Adele and you should, duh.
- When all else fails, don’t “Netflix and chill” all alone, you’re all about that “Adele and cry” kind of life.
All you really need is a good Adele and cry sesh.