Your girlfriends will probably outlive your husband, so find good ones.
- You are your absolute weirdest self when your best friend is around because you feel free enough to do and say whatever the hell you please in their company.
- That includes making jokes in the most inappropriate situations and never having a filter because you get each other's sense of humor and know you're just the silliest people at heart.
- If anyone is really serious and pretentious you will mess with them. Like cats with laser pointers. They're the cat and you guys are the laser pointer.
- You actually inspire each other’s weirdness...
- Literally no convo is off limits. Poop.
- Since you have zero shame about making fools of yourself in front of each other, your BF is usually the audience for all your crazy accents and impersonations, bad jokes and "stripper whose rent is due tomorrow” dance moves.
- There really isn’t a dull afternoon if you two are in the same room - put you guys together and it’s a whole bunch of crazy that’s actually amazing.
- You can literally have the best time in the world staying in - watching random videos on YouTube, recording Beyonce dance choreo, or doing impersonations of people that are ridiculous, which is like, almost everyone you know.
- You basically bonded over your extremely low tolerance to stupid people.
- You are both always prepared to lie for each other at social gatherings—to bail each other out of potentially awkward or boring situations, or to save each other from fuckboy at the bar.
- You argue but then can't stay mad at each other because you got gossip to tell and she's the only one that will understand.
- You know each other's heart and soul - she's always on your side and is the first one to defend you but also the first one to tell you when you're wrong, because she wants the best for you and wants you to grow. Mad love.
- It’s not that you reserve your truest selves for each other, it’s that you two just bring out the best in each other, without trying. Your walls get teared down.
- You like having best friend secrets - probably the result of getting some dirt on each other when you were both drunk. I mean, hey, that is the key to true and everlasting friendship.
- I mean even if you could leave each other, you never would, cause she’s the only one you trust to tell you the truth.
- Friend: He loves you, so what if you’re not official, he’s just in a very difficult time in his life. Best Friend: No. Look at his actions. He’s not making it official because he doesn’t want to commit to you and be responsible for your feelings, he’s using you. Dump him.
- You two don’t hold back to keep the peace at any cost, you won’t tiptoe around each other because you're afraid to say something that one of you won’t want to hear.
- Instead, you guys will risk a fight in order to tell each other what you need to hear.
- Sometimes, you’re such weirdos with each other that you both have to stop and laugh at how crazy you are, and how lame any outsiders would probably think you’re being. Of course, that just makes it even funnier.
- You have the most ridiculous nicknames for each other, and you literally talk in inside jokes. If someone would read your messages they would think you're both legit crazy, perverted, and probably should be locked up too.
- They're also the person who tells you whenever something is holding you back, even if it's you who's holding back you. Actually, especially then.
- The least awesome circumstances—breaking up with bae, getting fired, or "failing" at something—don’t seem so shitty when you’re with your best friend because you can identify the memories being made while the frustrating things happen and that’s enough to make you smile.
- Being single is actually the most fun thing in the world because you and your best friend act more like a couple than 90 percent of couples do. Boom.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax