“Wow, I think I’ve found the one.”
If these words have ever come out of your mouth, you’re in luck.
There’s a very big chance that your significant other is the one for you. Here’s how to know if the supposedly love of your life has what it takes:
- Someone who you’ll want to wake up to every morning.
- Their acts of kindness will make you want to be the best version of yourself.
- The person you marry should love you unconditionally.
- For richer or for poorer, through the good times and bad times, they’ll be there.
- Your loved one should be approachable and emotionally available.
- You’ll want to be with a partner who offers praise and gives you unconditional love.
- Someone that will be there by your side no matter happens in life.
- A S.O. who keeps their word is one you want to keep around.
- If you know you count on your person, it will spare you the stress.
- Someone who’s punctual and doesn’t forget your plans.
- Your person should have a good sense of humor.
- If your partner fulfills their promises, that’s a sign that you can count on them.
- The more open-minded your person is the better. It will widen your own perspective.
- You’ll want them to be supportive of your decisions.
- But, your S.O. should be willing to tell you how it is.
- Most importantly, they should be honest with you at all times.
- Because ladies and gentleman being trustworthy is necessary to have a strong relationship.
- The person you want to marry should show you compassion and wants nothing but the best for you.
- Your potential future husband or wife should be a goal-oriented partner who gives the relationship energy.
- They should be motivated and have goals for you two to share and pursue together.
- Someone who will take care of you when you’re sick.
- The one who will cut you some slack when your mind is off-track and will help you figure it all out.
- The person you want to marry should always give you comforting words and a shoulder to cry on.
- If your loved one is passionate about you, you’ll always feel wanted and desired.
- Your partner will try to make life easier for you by listening to your words.
- A person who’s considerate will always be kind to you as well.
- They should have a generous spirit that is apparent in many different ways.
- The one should show you affection and have a heart of gold.
- Someone who will make your relationship a priority is a keeper.
Because it’s not just an “I do” at the altar. It’s a promise for life.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax