It is very important to be close with your siblings because they are your built in friends for life. You will never feel alone when you know you can count on them at all times. It's one of the best bonds you could ask for.
- Who knows you better than the person you grew up with?
- You created lifelong memories with them. They already know everything about you.
- You can be the real you whenever you are in their presence.
- You can be extremely blunt with them. They won’t take it too personally.
- You have your own unique way of communicating.
- They truly understand what you have been through in life.
- You constantly have each other’s backs any day, any night.
- They have seen you at your worst, and still love you no matter what the circumstances.
- Car rides are exceptionally fun with them.
- They help prevent your questionable habits.
- You will always have someone to answer your phone call at any time of the day or night.
- You can be super weird around them, and they will still love you.
- You can share clothes with one another. You can have two for the price of one.
- The family group texts are very entertaining.
- If you ever fight, you forgive them right away because it’s impossible to stay mad at them.
- You can always share food with them and it’s not a problem.
- They make you stronger and wiser. Your sibs are always challenging you.
- They push you to be a better version of yourself, keep you on point, and influenced you to follow your dreams.
- Cleaning isn’t too bad with their help. Time is never wasted when you are with them.
- When shit hits the fan, they will be there for you in a heartbeat.
- They have forgiven you for all of your past mistakes.
- The holidays are way more spending time in their company.
- You actually look forward to seeing them because you know they won’t judge you.
- You can always talk to them about what’s happening with your parents.
- You have mutual respect for each other.
- They are your biggest support system.
You gotta love 'em.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax