Honestly, you don’t know what you’d do without them. Your family is the best. They’re there when sh*t hits the fan, and even when things get a little hectic you will always love them for who they truly are.
- There’s always something going on and, good or bad, it’s a bit of a roller coaster. You never feel like you’re alone.
- It can get very messy very quickly, and that’s perfectly okay.
- And, that means there’s a ton of cleaning up to do…
- But when you have a big family, there are more people to lend a helping hand. Chores are accomplished more quickly than usual.
- The older brothers and sisters think they own the house. At the end of the day, we all know who’s boss (mom).
- Each car ride is extremely loud and eventful, to say the least. It makes life more interesting.
- They keep things very stressful, but you don’t know what you’d do without them.
- There are a ton of family rules in the house. It’s always fun when someone breaks them, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
- It’s never a good time when one of your siblings gets in trouble. Because you ALL have to end up hearing the argument.
- There’s always someone talking in the house, or rather there’s always one particular someone who can’t stop talking about god knows what. And all you really hear is blah, blah, blah.
- Family dinners take up a LOT of time. You are pretty sure the whole restaurant staff wants you to leave.
- It’s very difficult to juggle everyone’s schedules. There’s never a dull moment.
- Anywhere you go, it’s going to take a while. More people equals more time.
- You frequently have to wait around for them. It teaches you a lot about the value of patience.
- Some people think that they’re like us. They have no idea.
- There’s always that one person creating a HUGE mess and not giving a damn about it. And, you keep hoping one day they’ll stop being such a slob.
- Ordering out for food could take days. Just make up your mind already.
- Deciding on a movie or show to watch is a big dilemma. No one knows what they truly want to watch.
- You are used to it being very loud in your house or wherever you go. You are totally used to it being noisy all day, every day.
- Taking a family picture is one of the biggest struggles because no one can completely focus. Everyone on the count of three. Smile. 1…2…3…FAIL.
- When you bring your significant other home to the parents, you also have to introduce them to everyone in your family. It could take a long time before you can finally relax.
- Your closet has a ton of hand-me-downs. It can be convenient when you need to borrow something from one of your siblings.
- It doesn’t even make a difference anymore when someone accidentally calls you your sister’s name. People confuse you two all the time.
- Someone’s always fighting to sit shotgun. When you’re sitting in a car with your whole family, there’s very little space to move around.
- Saying goodbye to everyone could take forever. But you know it’s worth the wait.
Your family is worth all the struggles.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax