Find the strength to stray away from people who exert negative energy. As we get older, it’ll become more evident each day that you should keep in your life and those you should leave in the past.
You’ll be able to be the person you’ve always wanted to become if you let go of the ones holding you back.
If they want to be in your life, they'll prove it.
- There’s no reason to keep your ex significant other at an arm’s distance. Close that chapter in your life fast before it comes back and bites you.
- Say goodbye to the flaky friend. She’s not worth your time.
- The superficial friend who always is putting you down has to go ASAP. You don’t need anyone putting you down. Life’s already hard enough and to add a “friend” who makes you feel bad about yourself is just too much.
- You also don’t need to hang around the friend who’s constantly talking about her diet and weight. Embrace your body. You’ve only got one.
- The less you keep anyone in your life that makes you feel lazy and incapable of accomplishing anything the better.
- For your own good make time for people who build you up.
- Find someone who makes you jump out of bed early in the morning and start your day.
- It’s time to let go of a relationship if isn’t giving you what you truly need.
- Because at this age you need to start reevaluating who you dedicate your time to because you only have so much to give.
- If you hang out with someone who’s consistently negative, you’ll start to accept their bad vibes. Run away fast while you still can.
- Surround yourself with people who believe in you and want only the best for you.
- There’s not enough time in your life to be unhappy because of someone’s actions or words. Trust me, the goodbye will be easier than you think.
- Protect your heart enough to not let anyone keep hurting you.
- If you’re around someone toxic, respect yourself enough to walk away.
- Don’t be around people who take you for granted. They don’t know what they’re missing out on.
- If they don’t listen to what you have to say, it’s time to stop talking to them.
- You’ll be more focused on accomplishing your dreams if you stop believing the harsh comments from your so-called best friend.
- Get rid of anyone in your life who doesn’t make you feel like you’re capable of doing anything you set your mind to.
- Stop making effort for the people who always make up excuses.
- Be with the kind of person who shows you why spending time with them is worth every second.