I never realized how much a friend could truly mean to me. How having someone be so unconditionally understanding could make life feel so much more valuable.
We have been through each others’ absolute best and worst times together and somehow managed to make it out even stronger than we were before.
You have shown me the way that friendship can change a girl’s perspective of life. I can’t put into words how meaningful that is. I don’t know where I would be without you and our crazy relationship.
I don’t know where life would have taken me without you. What I do know is that I will now be here with you until the day I die. Until that day, I can promise that I will give you all I have and more.
I promise that...
1. You will be my bridesmaids at my wedding.
2. My children will think of you as second moms...
3. And I will love your kids as my own.
4. The door to my house is and will always be open to you.
5. My ears are always ready to listen to anything you need to say.
6. You can always borrow my car. I will always have gas for when you need to just drive and clear your head.
7. I will always value your advice, even when it might be something I don't want to hear.
8. If we're ever far apart, I'll jump on the next flight to your house if you need me to.
9. I’ll always be your shoulder to cry on,
10. And you will always have my support.
11. I could never date someone without telling you.
12. You will always be the first people I will think to tell any of my news to.
13. I will tell my future kids, husband, and coworkers about you and our memories.
14. You will never, ever be replaced.
15. I promise you will always, ALWAYS be my best friends, no matter what happens.
I can’t thank you enough for accepting my quirks and loving me for them anyway. It was impossible to imagine a friendship like this until I found you girls.
Just know that I will never let go of you, I could never imagine life without you. I absolutely adore the way we live our lives in a way that we need each other for the smallest and biggest aspects of life that we take on.
I’ll love you forever, girls.