I can be the first to say I have the world's best daddy. He has always put his family first and been there to answer all our crazy and stupid questions.
Now when I say stupid questions, I mean there have been times when he has actually facepalmed.
Here are just a few of the things I'm thankful my daddy answered for me.
1. Does it matter what kind of oil I put in my car?
2. How do I change my oil?
3. Do I have car insurance?
4. Can you put me in your car insurance then?
5. What do you mean I'll lose my medical insure after I get married?
5. Wait where will it go?
6. How do I get new medical insurance?
7. Can you pay for it?
8. How do I check my credit?
9. Why do I need credit?
10. Can't I just keep using your credit card?
11. How do I turn on the grill?
12. What's charcoal?
13. Should I really be playing with fire while I'm cooking?
14. What are the chances of you coming over to grill me a stake?
15. While you're here can you do my taxes?
16. Why do we have taxes anyway?
17. So because I'm poor I pay more taxes?
18. Can we just move to Canada?
19. Can you see why my car won't start?
20. What's a starter?
21. Is that gonna cost me a lot?
22. Will you pay for it?
23. I've had this knot on my leg for a while, should I go to the doctor?
24. Will you schedule my appointment?
25. What's a co-pay?
26. Can I put that on the credit card you gave me?
27. What does the check engine light mean?
28. How long can I drive with it on?
29. Who can make it go off?
30. Will you pay for it?
31. How do I make soup beans?
32. Just water and beans? That sounds to good to be true.
33. Will you make dinner tomorrow for me?
34. Will cook a lot so I can have the leftovers?
35. I have to have blood drawn, will you come with me?
36. You know it's not nice to make fun of your daughter, right?
37. If I buy these cast iron pans will you season them?
38. Will you buy me the cast iron pans?
39. Why is the internet on my phone so slow?
40. What's data?
41. Where do I get more?
42. How long until the end of the cycle?
43. Can I just have some of yours?
44. How had would it be to paint my book case?
45. Why do I have to sand it?
46. Will you do it for me?
47. I have a spring coming through my mattress, what do I do?
48. Where do I buy a new one?
49. Can you buy a new one and give me your old one?
50. Pineapple and bacon pizza and a screwdriver count as a balanced breakfast right?
51. Why would you think I'm becoming an alcoholic?
52. So what is I have more beer in my fridge than food?
53. So you have a spare key to my house?
54. Can you come unlock my door?
55. How much do ya love me?
56. Can't your daughter ask a simple question?
57. Do I have to want something?
58. What would I ever do without you?