If this person is going to be your best friend for life, she has to know you. And I mean really know you. The good, the bad, the ugly. Your bestie has to accept you for all of you.
She can only be deemed a lifelong bestie, a ride or die, if she's...
1. Witnessed you screaming at the top of your lungs. Whether it's directed at a guy, your parents, or just life in general. She's heard your blood-curdling screams and doesn't interrupt you either. She's be there to listen to your incessant screeching, or hand you a pillow when it gets too loud.
2. Stayed on the line for the entire duration of your drunk calls, even if it's 3am and the words you're saying are barely in English. She lets you obnoxiously continue to say what you need while she's probably sleeping with the phone next to her.
3. Watched you punch innocent objects in a fit of rage. Those poor walls or pillows never did anything to you! Hey, it's better than actually punching the source, right?
4. Seen you go ape shit on a boyfriend or ex. If she doesn't jump on the crazy train and start yelling with you, your forever bestie may be a little questionable.
5. Stood by as you repeatedly chucked your phone across the room. And hands you hers after your can't find yours anymore. Doesn't she know you may very well throw this phone too? She doesn't care. She'll hand you another.
6. Heard you cry so hard that you had no tears left. She can't help but laugh at what an ugly cryer you are. And if she doesn't laugh at how ridiculous you look when you cry, she's questionable.
7. Drank you under the table, literally. If you haven't ended up under tables when you're drinking, you aren't doing it right. If your best friend isn't the one causing it, is she even your best friend?
8. Witnessed you threatening her boyfriend if he hurts her. She does the exact same. And she is one to keep her promises. Future boyfriends, proceed with caution!
9. Seen an abnormal amount of road rage, and continues to get in the car with you. She's right there flipping people off with you. And when you pull up to a red light next to the guy who cut you off, the string of curses that come out of her mouth would make a sailor blush.
10. Received texts that make absolutely no sense because you're angry. Probably occurs on a weekly basis. You often forget what you sent. Oh that's right, it was nothing but letters, spaces, asterisks and exclamation points as if they make a coherent sentence. But you know she'll understand it.
Your forever bestie should be able to see all sides of you, especially the crazy one. Because if she sees it and still sticks around, you know she's a keeper.