How you do this will change from blogger to blogger to some degree as every blogger has their own style of writing, however there are some fundamental standards of composing incredible online blog posts that may be worth to remember.
Blogging and writing are not necessarily the same thing. It is one thing to write a term paper and it is completely another to write a good blog post.
In this blog, I'm going to demonstrate you about generally accepted methods to compose a good blog post. It is very hard to engage or attract visitors when you don't write in a convincing manner.
The most important thing that you should keep in mind - Visitors care about themselves, NOT YOU. Don’t write what you want to, write what people wants to hear or wants to read. You must understand the interest of readers and if you do so, things will go on.
Some rules of proper blog writing
- Continuously begin with an interesting and trending topic. Topic is generally the deciding variable on whether anyone will even continue reading your post.
- The initial few lines of the post must be convincing. Make it stand out enough to be noticed and attract them. If the starting is exhausting, they won't proceed.
- Categorize the paragraphs with headings and sub headings. Make the headings and sub heading interesting and as keyword-relevant as possible. Your paragraphs should not be long so that readers get bored, try to make it short.
- Don’t try to impress readers with snobby language. Try your best to make your writing simple so that each and every readers will understand your posts easily.
- Don’t go beyond the topic, always focus on topic you are writing about. It’s not good to go beyond the topic just to make the post long.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax