It’s totally normal to feel a little lost in college. It’s supposed to be the best four years of your life, but let’s be real, it doesn’t always feel like that.
Sometimes there will be moments when stress feels endless, doubt doesn’t leave you alone, and hopelessness take over, but it’s nothing Jesus and His word can’t you get through.
1. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned the flames will not set you ablaze.”
2. “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
3. “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.”
4. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
5. “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
6. "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
7. "Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
—1 Peter 4:8
8. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
9. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”
10. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”
11. “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.”
—1 Timothy 4:12
12. “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourself. Each you should look not only to your own interests but also to the interests of others.”
13. “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”
—2 Chronicles 15:7
14. “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
15. “And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
16. “For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”
—2 Timothy 1:7
17. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
18. “When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
19. “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
20. “Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
21. “'For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’”
22. “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
23. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”
24. “Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
25. “Stand firm, and you will win life.”
26. “I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
27. “Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end, you will be counted among the wise.”
28. “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”
29. “I can do all things through him who gives me strength.”
30. “God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present help in trouble.”
31. “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
32. “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.”
33. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make you paths straight."
34. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. i will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you in my righteous right hand.”
35. “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
36. “You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!”
37. "The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.”
Want more of Ali? Like her on Facebook for more great content and to connect with the writer behind this piece!
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax