The world and the people in it are always changing. It's always so crazy to me that two people can stay best friends despite all the changing, growing, and shifting.
But, here you are, living proof that it can happen. You have helped me become the person I am today by standing by my side all these years, and without you, things would be very different.
I have realized though, as we grow, the time we have together sadly gets less and less. It's not because we don't want to see each other, it's only because life is getting in the way, and all those changes are catching up with us. But no matter where life takes us, you will always be my best friend.
1. I'll forever count on you to talk to when I've had a bad day or need advice.
2. You're always going to be the person I want to share my greatest life moments with.
3. I promise to keep in touch, and not to drift too far before coming back.
4. I've loved you since the day you came into my life and I will love you forever, no matter what happens.
5. I'll stand by our friendship through the good and the bad times.
6. I'll never give up on it because that's not what best friends do.
7. I know life is becoming so busy and stressful, but I promise to always be here to talk when you need me.
8. Whether that is a phone call in the middle of the night or a place to stay for awhile, I have your back.
9. I promise to work hard on keeping our friendship in great condition and never feeling broken.
10. Even though we are growing up, I'll make sure the memories and the love we have for each other remain constant.
11. I'll always try to you laugh when you are sad, happy when you're depressed.
12. Whatever excitement life has to offer you I'll be there for, enjoying it with you.
13. When you are scared or feel like things won't ever get better, I'll show you the light at the end of the tunnel.
14. No matter what you need, you can always count on me.
16. I'll never forget our memories, laughs, or time spent together.
17. Regardless of where you are, or where I am, if you need me, I'll be there.
18. I'll never let any length of time keep us from picking up right back where we left off.
19. I promise to be your person day in and day out no matter what happens, so please don't forget that.
If you liked what you read check out my other articles at: