I know there are a few people that don't like the scary part of Halloween, but there are a few great movies that make that not so scary cut.
1. Hocus Pocus. The Sanderson sisters come back to after virgin Max lights the black flame candle while trying to impress crush Allison. They now have to steal the witches' book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.
2. The Addams Family. When a imposter claiming to be Uncle Fester returns to the family home, Gomez is thrilled to have his brother home. Though Morticia starts seeing inconsistencies when Fester can not remember things about the real festers life. With the help of an attorney the the fraud managed to get the Addams' evicted. Gomez challenges "Fester" to a duel.
3. Halloweentown. After finding out they have magical powers Marnie and he siblings follow their grandmother to a magical town full of supernatural creatures. Little did they know they would be fighting to save the town that just might save them.
4. Don't Look Under the Bed. When Frances is being framed for all sorts of mischift by the boogyman, she must rely on her former imaginary friend to help her keep out of trouble.
5. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. The Peanuts are getting ready for Halloween. Every one goes trick-or-treating, except Linus. Who so happens to be waiting at the pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin to arrive. He believes the Great Pumpkin will spring up out of the ground and deliver gift to the boys and girls all over the world. That makes him the laughing stock of all his pals who have plans to go to a fun filled Halloween party after trick-or-treating