The struggle is real when it comes to going to the gym. We all want to have that beautiful summer body so badly, but we just don't want to go to the gym....especially in the morning.
When we do manage to get out of bed, our mind is fighting us the whole way there and back.
1. Ugh, it's the crack of dawn.
2. Why did I promise I'd get up early to go to the gym?
3. If I sleep for 30 more minutes I'd have way more energy to work out...yeah. Later is definitely better.
4. But what if I go late and I'm late to work?
5. Ohhhh, maybe that hot guy will be there if I go now.
6. That hottie is always there when I go at this time.
7. Maybe I should get my ass out of bed.
8. I wanna look like Gigi Hadid, but do I really need to go to the gym EVERY damn day?
9. If I skip this morning, I can always go after work.....
10. I could always just start back up tomorrow, nice and fresh.
11. I did eat that pizza last night though, so I probably should go work it off.
12. But I have no idea what I'm doing at the gym.
13. What if I go and hot guy laughs at my inability to work out?
14. Or maybe I can ask him to help me out?
15. But then he'll see me as a sweaty mess, yeah that's a no go.
16. I could always get a Personal Trainer.
17. But PTs are expensive.
18. Maybe I'll just go on the treadmill?
19. But I can run anywhere.
20. I should start lifting. Yeah!
21. If I lift, my ass will look super peachy.
22. If I go now, I can eat that cookie later.
23. Or I can eat that cookie and just start tomorrow.
24. Maybe I'll meal prep.
25. That looks like it'll take forever though.
26. I could eat sushi, sushi is healthy. Right?
27. I should at least go to the gym for 30 minutes before work.
28. Oh but look at the time, I'm gonna be late to work if I go now.
29. I'll just start tomorrow.
30. I'll set my alarm for 4:30 am and I'll get up and boss the day.
31. That's totally not what I told myself yesterday....
Like what you've read? Keep up with Gabby on Facebook for more articles