There are those classic love songs that are filled with lyrics that tug at your heartstrings, but there are so many left out of the circulation that are worth being explored. These lyrics aren’t overused or too cliche to say aloud. In fact, they’re so unexpectedly beautiful and romantic that you’ll want to tattoo them on your heart forever.
1. “I will love you till the world stops turning and ever after when it comes and all the days between I left for learning what this life's about so I'll love you till the world stops turning round” Till the World Stops Turning, Kaleb Jones
2. “I'm gonna love you till my dying day. I'll be beside you when you're old and grey. Just like the feelings that I feel right now. I'm never gonna go away.” I am Always Gonna Love You, Jon McLaughlin
3. "Cause even underneath the waves I'll be holding onto you. And even if you slip away I'll be there to fall into the dark to chase your heart. No distance could ever tear us apart. There's nothing that I wouldn't do, I'll find my way back to you.” Find My Way Back, Eric Arjes
4. “You're the foot on the break when I'm going too fast. Cut to the views before it all goes bad. The voice in my head telling me not to. You're the water to the fire in this cigarette. Cap to the whiskey when I can't quit. And baby girl, you ain't got a clue, the best part of me is you.” Best Part of Me is You, Jacob Bryant
5. “I wanna be your forever. So baby will you be my wife. Now that we know a little better, we could have a real nice life 'Cause I'm what you wanted and you’re what I need. So let's meet in between. We're gonna be the greatest love story this town has ever seen. We're gonna be the greatest love story this world has ever seen, so baby say yes to me.” Greatest Love Story, Lanco.
6. “Man her eyes really drive me crazy. You should see her smile when she holds a baby. I can honestly say that she saved me. My girl.” My Girl, Dylan Scott
7. “If I never get to see the Northern lights, or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night. Oh, if all I got is your hand in my hand. Baby, I could die a happy man. I don't need no vacation, no fancy destination. Baby, you're my great escape. We could stay at home, listen to the radio, or dance around the fireplace." Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
8. “Heaven only knows how much I love you. Heaven only knows how much I care, and even if the sky fell from above you. You know that I'll always be there, for you.” For You, Serena Ryder
9. “I need you, now and forever, to stay right here with me. Don't ever leave, love was kept from me like a secret and I swore that I was through, until you.” Until You, Billy Currington
10. "I need to be bold, need to jump in the cold water, need to grow older with a girl like you. Finally see you were naturally the one to make it so easy when you show me the truth. Yeah, yeah I'd rather be with you, say you want the same thing too." Rather Be With You, Joshua Radin
11. “You're the light that helps me find my way. You're the words when I have nothing to say. In this world where nothing else is true. Here I am still tangled up in you.” Tangled Up In You, Aaron Lewis.
12. “When my head is strong but my heart is weak. I'm full of arrogance and uncertainty but I can find the words, you teach my heart to speak. You make it real for me and I'm running to you baby. You are the only one who save me. That's why I've been missing you lately 'Cause you make it real for me.” You Make it Real, James Morrison
13. “I came to life when I first kissed you. The best me has his arms around you. You make me better than I was before, thank God I'm yours.” Yours, Russell Dickerson
14. “How long will I give to you. As long as I live through you. However long you say. How long will I love you, as long as stars are above you, and longer if I may.” How Long Will I Love You, Ellie Goulding
15. “You're the dream I wanna wake to. You're the field I wanna run through. You're the one. You're the song I'm always singing. You're the where, the why and the reason. You're the one. You are the first one, and the last one. You're the only one that I'll ever need. If you give me a moment, a breath, I'll give all I've got left. That's a promise that I promise to keep.” You’re The One, Tyrone Wells
16. “I want you, holding my hand, lover and my best friend. I want you telling me I'm yours up until the whole thing ends. Sounds simple, but it couldn't be more true, I want you.” Until My Voice Goes Out, Josh Abbott Band
17. “And should this be the last thing I see I want you to know it's enough for me. 'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need.” Tenerife Sea, Ed Sheeran
18. “Now I’ve got you in my space. I won’t let go of you. Got you shackled in my embrace I’m latching onto you.” Latch, Sam Smith
19. “That you're always in my heart, You're always on my mind but when it all becomes too much, You're never far behind And there's no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place 'Cause only you can love me this way.” Only You Can Love Me This Way, Keith Urban
20. “I'm so in love with you and I hope you know. Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We've come so far my dear Look how we've grown and I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go.” Say You Won’t Let Go, James Arthur
21. “Oh, tonight, we're gonna set the world on fire. I'm gonna set aside my pride. Not gonna be the one to say "goodbye, Neither am I oh, tonight. So tell me what you want me to do. Oh, it's too late baby I've already fallen in love with you.” Oh, Tonight, Josh Abbott Band and Kasey Musgraves
22. “I feel like I've fallen, seriously fallen hard for you I feel like I'm falling, seriously falling hard for you Oh forever's a long time But far from enough time to spend with you.” Falling, Oh Gravity
23. “In case you didn't know Baby I'm crazy bout you And I would be lying if I said That I could live this life without you Even though I don't tell you all the time You had my heart a long long time ago In case you didn't know.” In Case You Didn’t Know, Brett Young
24. ”'Cause when I get lonely You don't have to get on my mind 'Cause you're already on it And you touch me just in time Making it all feel alright. Slowing it all down just right When I'm lost on a Saturday night Baby you save me just like Sunday morning.” Sunday Morning, Parmalee
25. “I get to love you, it’s the best thing that I’ll ever do. I get to love you, it’s a promise I’m making to you. Whatever may come; your heart I will choose. Forever I’m yours, forever I do. I get to love you, I get to love you.” I Get to Love You, Ruelle
To see more of Audi’s work check out her facebook page.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax