Laziness is not a choice, it's genetic.
No, it's not actually genetic, but that would be a good excuse.
1. Who needs multiple alarms when you have the snooze button?
2. Dry shampoo is bae. That extra 5 minutes of sleep is more important than washing your hair.
3. People already know you're going to be late, so they plan accordingly.
4. It doesn't matter if it's only 2 blocks away...you're driving.
5. If it looks okay and smells okay, it's clean. No other questions need to be asked.
6. Leggings are absolutely acceptable as pants. Always.
7. When you tell your friends you already have plans, what you really mean is you'd rather eat pizza in bed and then nap. Alone.
8. You know how to make yourself look presentable in under 10 minutes.
9. And if you can't, well, too bad. I mean, no one's being forced to look at you...
10. Your ideal text from your guy is 'Wanna come over and nap with me?'
11. Your ideal text from your friends is 'Sorry, I'm gonna have to cancel our plans.'
12. The only reason you wear dresses is because it means you don't have to bother matching other articles of clothing.
13. You always respond 'maybe' to Facebook invites. Don't wanna look rude, kinda don't really wanna have to go.
14. Your favorite shoes are slip-ons and flats because they don't have to be tied.
15. People that go to the gym for fun confuse and scare you.
16. You truly believe your 'spirit animal' is a sloth.
17. When you do actually go shopping, you buy underwear just to prolong having to do laundry.
18. Winter is your favorite season, because hoodies. Do you have a shirt on? Are you wearing the one you slept in? The world may never know.
19. 'I already took my bra off so I can't' is a legitimate response to being asked to leave your house.
20. You believe that 'morning people' are actually Satan. No normal person wakes up that happy. No one.
If you liked this article, you can find more of KC's writing on her Facebook Page.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax