At twenty-something years old you're expected to go out and just enjoy life without any cares in the world.
But some people just skip that stage completely and live the life of a full blown Granny.
And even though being called the "Grandma" of your friend group doesn't seem to have a nice ring to it, there are many perks.
1. There's no getting shitfaced and worrying what happened last night.
2. You won't even have to worry about missing your favorite shows because you're always home to watch them.
3. Your cooking is hands down the best around. What would you do without the Food Network?
4. Advice is your middle name and all your friends know that.
5. PJ's are your best friend and once they're on you wont be leaving the house again. No if's, and's, or but's.
6. Your significant other knows if you aren't texting back that you're sleeping... not cheating.
7. You get to feed your coffee addiction 24/7.
8. Giving gifts is your pastime and all your friends and family talk about how great they are for months.
9. Couponing isn't a hobby it's a lifestyle. You save sooo much money.
10. You have the best decorated house, thanks HGTV.
11. Organization is your MO, you know where everything is at all times.
12. The only fighting you do is over whoever yelled "Bingo!" first.
13. Baking is an all day thing and your house always smells like cupcakes.
14. You are super healthy because you're constantly going on walks. And taking vitamins every morning.
15. Your handwriting is on point from all those hand-written notes.
16. 9 times out of 10 you can be found cleaning because your house is literally spotless.
17. And the laundry is always going.
18. You're constantly doing arts & crafts.
19. All your friends respect and value your opinions.
Twenty-something grandma's are life. Their lives are full of cookies and coffee, it can't get better than that.