When you try resting bitch face, you don't look like a moody model, you just look a little well, awkward and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
1. People don't ask you if you're angry, they ask you things like "Are you tired?" "Are you not feeling well?" because you tend to look a little uneasy.
2. Whenever you take a photo trying to look serious, you end up looking a little concerned. Like your best friend just told you she found some shady photos on her boyfriend's phone.
3. Your no-teeth smile appears forced. It's like your seven again and your parents asked you to pose with your siblings on Christmas. You look like you just wanna open gifts already.
4. You aren't very good at conveying emotions in your face, so sometimes people think you're disinterested or not listening.
5. When you are actually uncomfortable there's literally no hiding it.
6. Strangers sometimes assume you're having an off-day. But hey, sometimes this isn't a bad thing, sometimes this means an extra smiley face written on your Starbucks cup or a free bagel.
7.When a guy you don't like is hitting on you, you can easily deter their advances. All you have to do is stop smiling, and he will start to feel like he is unwanted, and he will be right.
8. Alternatively, when a guy is hitting on you that you do like, you have to tell yourself to keep smiling so you don't look bored, which sometimes makes you look a little crazy.
9. You've practiced more relaxed faces in the mirror but to no avail.
10. You have some of the funniest childhood school pictures. People with resting uncomfortable face had serious trouble learning to smile as children.
11. Strangers don't ask you to take their picture at amusement parks or concerts. They assume you're lost or sick from a ride.
12. People have told you, you have resting bitch face, but you always felt like it was something a little different. You're not bitchy, just awkward.There's a difference people.
13. Awkward is part of your whole deal. You're quirky and weird in the best ways, and you just choose to embrace it.
14. You identify with Jess from New Girl.
15. You can't try on clothes with smiling at yourself in the mirror. If you look at yourself with a straight face, you look like you don't like the clothes.
16. Someone has legit told you "You seem uncomfortable."
Resting uncomfortable face usually means you are just a naturally adorable and quirky. So embrace it! But maybe just smile in photos or look off the side or something.