Chuck Bass... *sigh*
The epitome of a tortured soul turned hopeless romantic. A man willing to go to the ends of the earth for the woman he loves... even when he can't have her. A man willing to put himself through hell because he doesn't think he is worthy of the love he so desperately wants.
I wish I had a Chuck Bass. *swoons*
These are 15 signs you are one of the lucky ones, and have hooked yourself a Bass.
1. No matter how far apart you are, he's always got your back. Near or far; dating or separated; friends or enemies. If you ever need him, he's there. He's always got your back and your best interests at heart. There is no wondering or worrying with him.
2. He'd give up his favorite parts of himself to make you happy. If you don't like it, he's not doing it. You are his happiness and he'd give up anything for you, even if that means giving up a piece of himself.
3. He'd do anything for you. If you want or need anything, he's your go to guy. He will do anything to see you happy. Chuck even kissed a guy for Blair, so there's really no telling how far he wouldn't go.
4. He's opened up to you and only you. You are the first person that has been able to break through his stone wall. He's reluctant at times and sometimes he forgets he can trust you, but you're the only one that's gotten that far, so cherish it.
5. No one sees him quite like you and the people around you. The only people that have had the pleasure of seeing the best side of him, are you and the people that are important to you. He doesn't care want anyone thinks of him, but the people that affect you, affect him. Your friends and family will know he loves you.
6. He's willing to fight for you. He is willing to do anything to keep you by his side and keep you protected. You are his person, his better half, and he knows that and would do anything to keep you in his life.
7. You have some kind of hold over him. All you have to do is ask, and it's done. You can get him to do anything your heart desires, even though everyone else may have to beg for him to do what they ask.
8. He is committed to seeing your relationship through. Things may go wrong at times. Every relationship has its ups and downs. But this man is determined to work it out and to be with you to the end.
9. He puts up with all of your crap without a complaint. He listens to it all. The whining, the complaining, the long rants about your day or your life. He puts up with your stubbornness, and mood swings. He does all of this without complaint because it's part of the person he loves.
10. He doesn't use the words "I love you" frequently, but thinks you're worth using them on. He is definitely not the type of guy to tell just anyone he loves them. It may have even taken more time than you're used to for him to say those words to you. But he does say it, and means it with every bone in his body.
11. Yours is the only opinion that matters to him. He could care less if anyone agrees with him or what anyone thinks about him... except you. Yours is an opinion he goes out of his way to hear. Yours is the one he takes to heart.
12. He always gives you his honest opinion. He takes the fact that you want his opinion seriously. He never wants to steer you wrong. He'd never want to make you look bad. He always gives you a 100 percent honest opinion.
13. He accepts you as an equal. He knows that you are a strong, smart, and powerful person and he wouldn't have it any other way. You are his partner in everything, and he doesn't care who knows it.
14.He's never given up on you. When you forget who you are, he's there to remind you. When you don't believe in yourself, he'll do it for you. When you're hard on yourself, he'll take the blow. He would keep going for you, if you ever gave up.
15. He's complete mush around you. To others he may come off as arrogant or an asshole, but when he is with you... he is mush. He says things that make you feel like you've found your Prince Charming. He does things that make you feel like you are the center of his world.
A piece of advice? If you've hooked yourself a Bass, don't ever throw him back. He's worth more than you'll ever realize.