Pretty Little Liars started off as any other TV show, but episode after episode, suspenseful season after even more suspenseful season, it became the defining show of our generation. Millions of tweet threads, thousands of Instagrams, and countless Facebook statuses have been made all wondering who the actual hell A is. I mean, how epic is a show when literally everyone and their mother is slightly curious who A is.
After all these seasons of PLL, this group of girls are basically our friends. We’ve been through it all with them and we’d watch it all over again in a heartbeat.
1, “Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.” –Sara Shepard.
2. "Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close." –Alison Dilaurentis
3. "It wasn’t enough to steal her bones, now we’re gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?" –Aria
4. "It’s just weird being so close to someone and then having to cut them out of your life completely. It’s like losing a limb or something.. A part of you." –Hanna Marin
5. "I am me because of what has happened, what I have done, and because of who I love." –Aria
6. "Dead girls can't smile." –A
7. "Girls fight much dirtier than boys." –Alison Dilaurentis
8. "You’re leaving because it’s easier to walk away than to fight for what you really want." –Aria
9. "You know what they say about hope; it breeds eternal misery." –Spencer
10. "I always distance myself when people become close to me. I keep pushing people away when all I want is someone to be there for me. I always feel like I’m annoying them, but in the end everyone is going to leave, they always do." –Hanna Marin
11. “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” ― Sara Shepard
12. "It's made up of facts, doesn't mean it's true. –Spencer
13. "I am not your doll." –Aria
14. "Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister." –Charlotte
15. "If being honest and truthful is so damn purifying, why do I feel like the bottom of somebody's shoe?" –Hanna
For more like this, check out our Facebook Page!
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax