A Grey's Anatomy addict's not hard to love...she’s just a little complicated. She's a little obsessed with the show in a lot of ways, and in some it changes how she sees the world.
Now, you don't have to be a McDreamy to get her to fall in love with you. I mean, it helps, but all you really need are these 14 pointers from one Grey's fan to you:
1. She’s got some high hopes for you. I mean, have you seen McDreamy and Mer’s relationship?
2. She will expect for you to indulge in some episodes from time to time (trust me, you’ll need to in order to understand ANYTHING she’s talking about).
3. You might want to intend to build her a house when she’s older, but that’s just my suggestion.
4. You are solemnly sworn not to judge her for the amount of times she has watched the show all the way through.
5. She treats Grey’s deaths like real deaths and needs immense amount of comfort EVERY time she watches the show over and her favorites pass.
6. She’s probably a hypochondriac. All those hours of watching have taught her conditions and ailments she’ll never have in a million years.
7. She may talk about the characters like they’re actual people in her life. You just have to go with it.
8. She may ignore your calls when she’s watching. Trust me, watching Grey’s Anatomy takes total concentration sometimes.
9. Don’t be surprised that half of the things she says are Grey’s quotes or references.
10. She will worry about you every time you get in a car or on a plane or on a train.
11. In everything, she will try to be extraordinary.
12. When she’s stressed and you really don’t know what to do, I promise that dancing it out with her will be just what she needs.
13. You do not get in between her and her person--unless you want to get kicked out of the picture.
14. Never, EVER play the song Chasing Cars around her, unless you want to be left with a puddle of the woman you love.
Simple, right? Now go love her.
Want more of Ali? Like her on Facebook for more great content and to connect with the writer behind this piece!