Any Gilmore Girls fan knows that Paris Gellar was always the fiercest character on screen. She never failed to keep things quippy with her epic one-liners and always knew how to put people in their place.
More often than not, Paris also ended up being one of the most relatable characters. The more reruns you watch, the more you realize that there's a Paris Gellar quote for just about any life situation:
1. When someone asks you a stupid question:
"Is it raining?"
"No, it's National Baptism Day. Tie your tubes, idiot!"
2. For that one friend who always needs attention:
"If you need some love get a hooker."
3. When you're hungry af:
"I ate four meals in two hours."
4. When you're late to a party:
"Well, we had to stop and eat first in case the food here sucked."
5. When worked sucked and you are absolutely done:
"I am not cut out to deal with people."
6. When someone wakes you up for no good reason:
"Are you asleep? Can I ask you a question?"
7. When you realize how much guys suck:
"No men, just lots and lots of Chinese food."
8. When you can't even find a reason for that douche to exist:
"You offer nothing to women or the world in general!"
9. When your boss just keeps droning on and on...and on some more:
"Was the last time you had an interesting thought when you considered flinging yourself off a building?"
10. When someone tells you to "chill out":
"Have I ever been mistaken for a patient person?"
11. When your ex decides to text you out of the blue:
"I already wrote his name in my revenge notebook."
12. When it's flu season:
"Sick people freak me out."
13. When she summed up your Saturday night plans:
"I ate a family-sized bag of potato chips and went to bed at seven-thirty."
For more from rc, visit her writer's page here.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax