On Sunday night, if you listen close enough, you can hear Monday sharpening its claws.
Before you know it, the weekend is over, and you're back on that morning grind of hating your life.
The struggle is real, but sometimes all it takes is a little inspiration and a few positive quotes to get you prepared for the week ahead.
1. If each day is a 'gift' I'd like to know where to return Mondays.
2. Maybe if we all sit extremely still on Sunday night, Monday won't be able to see us.
3. Honestly, just don't talk to me on Monday morning. You're better off.
4. Can we just start the weekend over again? I wasn't ready.
5. Why is Monday so far from Friday? And Friday so close to Monday?
6. My boyfriend fell off the face of the Earth; he won’t answer any of my texts. As if Monday wasn’t cold enough already.
7. If someone ever tells you that you are putting too much butter on your bread, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Especially on Monday.
8. Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… “Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.”
9. There are 7 days in a week and "someday" isn't one of them. Make it happen today!
10. I really amaze myself sometimes. On Monday, I am looking for my phone while talking on it.
11. If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his/her platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes.
12. Keep calm and pretend it's not Monday.