They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If that's true, you're in luck. This girl loves to eat and you, my friend, will never have to worry about being hungry because 9 times out of 10, she's been planning her next meal since she ate her last one. But before you start dating the girl who loves to eat, keep in mind...
1. If she says she's having a bad day, tacos will never make it worse.
2. If you're short on time, don't ask her what she wants to eat unless you want to go back and forth for an hour. What do you want to eat? I don't know, what do you want to eat? Have takeout ready for her.
3. She will emotionally eat. She will eat when she's mad, she will eat when she's sad. She will eat when she's having a good day and when her day hasn't been so great. Pretty much whatever mood she's in, food always helps.
4. Breakfast for dinner is always an option... and I mean the whole display. Pancakes, eggs, meats, potatoes, etc.
5. If she's mad at you, break out the surprises. And I certainly do not mean flowers. Chocolate covered strawberries? Thank you.
6. Going out to eat? Hope you set aside a lot of time, it's going to take her forever to order. So many choices and everything looks so good. Oh and I hope you just got paid because yes she wants the appetizer, the entree and the dessert.
7. Netflix and chill? Don't you dare forget the snacks. Yes, plural - a girl needs variety.
8. No need to ask if she's hungry, she is.
9. Hangry is a thing. Make sure she eats if you don't want to see the beast.
10. Good luck on saving money, and don't even think about asking her where her money went. Her stomach, duh.
11. And don't even consider questioning her about how much she eats. You're damn right she's going to eat all that... and some of yours, too.
You see, dating the girl who's perpetually hungry AF is a breeze, just don't forget the pizza please.
For more articles by this author, please click here.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax