Some may call you basic. Some may roll their eyes as they watch you sipping on your pumpkin spice latte. But, you simply smile and hold your head up high.
Because not everyone can be the Queen of Fall. And, it’s a title that you are proud to have. Here are just a few of the things that make your reign so strong.
1) While everyone else is mourning the end of summer, you are ecstatic to unpack your fall attire: boots, skinny jeans, flannels, vests. Bye-bye sundresses!
2) Pumpkin is your favorite flavor. Pumpkin spice latte? Check. Pumpkin spice cheerios? Check. Pumpkin spice toothpaste? I don’t think that’s real. But, if it were, check!
3) Speaking of pumpkin, decorative pumpkins for all. White or orange. Plain or sparkly. Big or small. On the mantle, on the floor. Two or three, or maybe more.
4) While your alliance is with pumpkin, you don’t forget to acknowledge the apples. You love caramel apples and those caramel apple suckers. Apple cider, hard cider. Apple-picking. It is all fair game.
5) You have every fall festival within a 100-mile radius mapped out. And, you are ready to casually suggest it for a Saturday activity the second someone asks about making plans. Because why not?!
6) You live for hay rides and corn mazes. Pumpkin patches and cozy fires on a crisp autumn night.
7) Everyone knows that you will always be up for watching a Halloween movie. Whether it’s a classic like “Nightmare Before Christmas” or “Hocus Pocus” or it’s the latest version of “It”. You are game.
8) Your Instagram is full of pictures of landscapes of the leaves changing, of fall décor, of Halloween costume ideas. With your style and dedication to the season, you are the envy of Halloweentown.
9) Speaking of pumpkin again…carving pumpkins. You always make it a tradition to make some incredible Jack-O-Lanterns and even paint a few pumpkins as well. You’re known for your style as well as your attention to detail. Yes, queen, take a bow.
10) Let’s talk candles. You’ve got all the fresh fall scents. Leaves, pumpkin, apple, chai. Your friends love to come over to your house to enjoy the smells of fall under your cable knit blankets around your perfectly decorated fire place.
11) You are ready for any fall activity. Oktoberfest, tailgates, haunted houses, zombie paint ball (yes it’s a thing), you are the girl to call!
Overall, fall just brings out the best in you. You live and breathe everything this season has to offer. And, even though people may tease you about it, you’re the first one they call when they want to enjoy all things fall and fabulous. So, enjoy your reign. Because “winter is coming” (Game of Thrones anyone?)
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax