You may have been raised under a rock if you don't know this is one of the most, if not the most, popular sporting event in America.
And it's literally the worst possible televised event to sit through.
1. When reading the title of this article, you asked yourself what a Superbowl is
2. Or you had to ask Google what day the game was on.
3. You're only concerned what day it's on because you know you'll need to make plans for yourself while everyone else is watching the game.
4. You don't understand why people make such a big deal out of this game.
5. Actually, you're almost positive that the only reason is, that there is an excuse to throw a party.
6. If asked what your favorite day of the year is, Superbowl Sunday would never cross your mind.
7. You have no idea who is playing in the Superbowl.
8. You do not own a football themed platter to serve chips and dip or pigs in a blanket.
9. You're regretting the fact that you agreed to spend Sunday with the family or your significant other because you would've preferred doing anything else besides watching that game.
10. You're not sure what channel the Superbowl will be on...
11. Or if it's something you'd need to order on pay-per-view.
12. If you're only memory of a Superbowl is the halftime show...
13. Or Googling the commercials the next day.
14. It's likely you've never owned a Professional Football Team shirt or jersey.
15. You were completely lost about the conversations that your co-workers were having until you read this title.
16. You didn't realize football season has started...
17. Or was ending.
18. The closest you've come to an actual football game is walking in to find your parents watching one on TV.
19. You don't really know how football works.
20. You'd be completely okay having gone on with life not knowing anything about Superbowl Sunday.
If you liked this article, you can find more of Torianne's writing on her Facebook page.