We've all been there. We've all had that point in life when everything seems to just go wrong and fall apart. And when that happens, we end up taking it out on ourselves. We beat ourselves up and blame ourselves for everything under the sun. We let this feeling of pure disappointment swallow us to the point where we don’t know how to pull ourselves out. We don't know what to do next, we don't know how to stop it, and we feel like you have failed over and over. But the truth is, that's life. Unfortunately, this is not the first, nor will it be the last, time you feel this way.
1. There are secret opportunities hidden in every failure.
2. Don't fake being okay. You only hurt yourself. Be real with what you're going through, just don't let it consume you. Balance.
3. Your journey has molded you for the greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.
4.Note to self: If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for 8 years, you can believe in yourself for 5 seconds. You got this.
5. Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house so that new joy can enter that space. It shakes the yellow leaves fromm the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.
6.Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.
7. She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.
8. God hates the sin, not the sinner.
9. I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyon. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.
10. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Right now, every day might seem like a battle, but remember that you are worth fighting for. Repeat as many of these quotes as you need to, daily. As bad as life seems, don't forget it's the only one you've got. There are still little moments you must enjoy if you're going to make it. Remember, you're not alone... eventually it gets better, and every experience is a chance to grow and become the stronger you. You got this. You are going to make it. Hakuna Matata, my friend.
For more like this, check out our Facebook Page!