For some reason, being extremely confident in yourself puts people on edge.
Is it the fact that you believe in yourself so much that, no matter what they say, other people can't bring you down? Probably. You'll never know.
1. Being extremely self-confident is synonymous with being a huge asshole.
Some people think that being overly self-confident translates into thinking you’re better than everyone else.
Lies. All lies.
2. Other people’s feelings don’t mean anything to them.
Confident people call it like they see it and some people don’t like that. You’re not trying to be mean, you’re trying to be honest.
3. Self-confident people don’t care about people that are self-conscious.
You just wish that more people realized how completely and utterly rad they are.
4. Extremely confident people are over-compensating for the fact that they’re actually really insecure.
Everyone gets insecure sometimes. You’re just better at hiding it
5. And, because they’re better at hiding it, it means that they’re faker than a perfect tan in the middle of December.
Now, that’s just a mean assumption to make, don’t you think?
6. These people have always been this way.
Confidence in yourself is something everyone has the day they’re born.
And then the world steps in and makes you feel less than the perfectly amazing human being you are.
7. They’re so sure of themselves, they think they’re #flawless.
You know your flaws and you know how to work around them because, listen – being Beyoncé is hard work.
8. Humble and modest are not words one can associate with self-confident people.
Confidence and humility are not mutually exclusive! Some people can be humble and confident! And some people can be confident and giant douchelords!
We’re all different!
9. Confident people cannot handle being criticized.
There’s a big different between constructive criticism and being an asshole. Confident people can tell the difference.
10. All self-confident people are ridiculously loud extroverts.
Extroverts don’t hold the monopoly on confidence! Anyone can be confident, even people that prefer to sit and knit all day long.
11. People that are extremely self-confident are also extremely vain.
But you can be confident about a lot of different things!
And, if what you’re most confident about happens to be your looks or your fashion sense, then that’s great!
12. They’ve never had to work hard to be well-liked or successful.
Extremely self-confident people like you have built themselves from the ground up.
People think you’re fake and arrogant just because you believe yourself.
You have worked very hard to get here.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax