The best thing about having a BFF is that you get to tell each other secrets, get ready to go out together, and share clothes. Things just get a little tricky, though, when one of you has a way better fashion sense.
- Shopping trips are an absolute nightmare with her…
- Because everything you pick out looks like shit compared to what she chose.
- Just when you think you bought a good outfit, your BFF shows up with the dopest stuff.
- Where did she even find that?!
- She always manages to spot the best bargains…
- And make something that cost ten dollars look like a hundred bucks.
- She could pretty much look through a pile of garbage and be able to find gold.
- When you’re out shopping for something, you constantly ask yourself…
- Would she approve?
- If not, you immediately put it away.
- You try your best to not ask to borrow her clothes all the time.
- But sometimes – okay, often – you just can’t resist.
- More often than you'd like to admit, she catches you with an outfit that you just happened to *borrow* from her.
- But don’t you even dare spill something on it. Because all hell will break loose.
- If she flatters you on an outfit, you feel like you just won an Oscar…
- Thank you, thank you very much.
- You do wonder, though, if she’s being sincere or just wants to make you feel better.
- Nothing’s a bigger compliment than when your BFF wants to wear one of your clothes…
- You’d practically give it away to her because it’s such a seal of approval.
- But if she even dares spilling something on it…
- All hell will break loose.
For more of Defne's writing, follow her on Facebook.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax