Some people believe in God, many people believe in themselves, but I – well, I believe in cereal. It is single handedly the most underrated food out there, yet it is the one that we all grew up knowing and loving. I have come to terms with the fact that an apple a day may keep the doctor away, but I am always going to choose cereal instead. I guess you could say I’m committed to cereal. People like me who are in a relationship with this classic breakfast food take what life throws at them one spoonful at a time…
- Cereal is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning and it is the last thing you think about when you go to sleep at night.
- Just the thought of it helps you get out of bed, even on the days where you feel like you could sleep for centuries.
- Don’t get me wrong, you’ve tried many different types of cereal, but there is that one that you just can’t get enough of, the one you stay completely loyal to.
- When you found out your cereal BAE was no longer being produced, you felt like a stranger in a scary, scary world. Moment of silent for Product 19 (and if anyone knows if there is a black market that still sells it, please e-mail or Tweet at me).
- You have fallen asleep with a bowl of cereal in your hands, and you are not ashamed of it whatsoever.
- You can’t just have one bowl of cereal...
- Your milk to cereal ratio is always on point.
- You may or may not have had a sex dream about any of the following: Tony the Tiger, Lucky the Leprechaun and or the cuckoo Coco Puffs bird.
- Forget Taco Bell, when you are drunk or stoned all you want is a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms.
- You could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert and be completely content with your life.
- You contribute all your academic achievements to Mini Wheats.
- It is only natural for you to roll your eyes when somebody argues that pancakes and waffles are the best breakfast food out there.
- You don’t just eat cereal: you are cereal.
- The creation of the cereal bar restored your faith in humanity (and made you gain a shit ton of weight.)
- Whenever you stay at a hotel, you are sure to snag all the individual cereal bowls they have at a continental breakfast. You know this is a problem, but you also can admit that it is not going to change at any time.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax