There are songs we love and then there are songs we merely tolerate. The ones on this list will fall somewhere in between those two extremes, and you can understand why.
Their hooks and choruses are so catchy that you can't switch the radio station when you hear them playing. Oftentimes, you can't help singing along either. But the shame soon follows and it lasts long after the final chord.
They're annoying and you hate yourself for listening to them over and over again, but they're oh so catchy.
- "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars.
- "Steal My Girl" by One Direction.
- "Mmm Bop" by Hanson.
- "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.
- "Hot In Herre [sic]" by Nelly.
- "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.
- "Y.M.C.A." by The Village People.
- "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.
- "Who Let The Dogs Out" by Baja Men.
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.
- "Mickey" by Toni Basil.
- "Baby" by Justin Bieber.
- "Come & Get It" by Selena Gomez.
- "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings.
- "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift.
- "Dragostea Din Tei" (The Numa Numa Song) by O-Zone.
- "Mambo No. 5" by Lou Bega.
- "Harlem Shake" by Baauer.
- "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas.
- "What Is Love?" by Haddaway.
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy.
- "All-Star" by Smash Mouth.
- "I'm On A Boat" by The Lonely Island.
- "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.
- "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" by Soulja Boy.
- "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.
- "The Macarena" by Los Del Río.
- "Don't Trust Me" by 3OH!3.
- "Fireflies" by Owl City.
- "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley.
Sign up for the Pucker Mob Women’s News Email Newsletter
powered by ArcaMax